iem specialises in consultancy services for, and project
management of large scale energy efficiency implementation projects.
There are a number of funding opportunities available to finance
Intelligent Energy Management Limited specialises in working in
partnership with both fuel suppliers, local authorities and HAs
to both secure funding for, and project manage large scale EEC funded
programmes. Intelligent Energy Management has project managed more
than £3m worth of funding in this area.
Because of iem's work on stock condition surveys, we are
particularly sensitive to the requirements of the Decent Home Standard,
and can tailor funded programmes to ensure that failures under the
'thermal comfort' criterion are specifically addressed.
A key strength at iem is our ability to 'add value' to programmes
of work, by using data analysis techniques to prepare the most strategically
beneficial programmes of work.
By building programmes from first principles using best available
information, the very best use can be made of limited resources.
Depending on the services selected, we are able to manage data on
your behalf, building where possible a complete dataset which can
subsequently be used to populate databases such as Probase.
This added value service can be built from information already available
to you, starting with a very brief audit of what you can make available.
Often, surveyor knowledge itself can be enough to begin a strategically
directed programme. Please contact us to
discuss these benefits further.
iem can also provide the following energy management consultancy;
Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail:
- Combined heat and power (CHP) studies - Feasibility, design
- Rapid results energy surveys - Providing a snap-shot view of
- Detailed energy surveys and audits - In depth studies of energy
efficiency measures and costs.
- Utility purchasing reviews and fuel supply tariff analysis -
To highlight energy costs and alternatives.
- Management reports on energy use, cost and conservation.
- On-going utility monitoring and target setting - Integrating
energy cost control into the existing financial management of
- The administration of good housekeeping programmes and energy
- Energy efficient design - Advice on energy management issues
which should be considered during the planning stages of all projects.